The following page provides an overview of what happens to your data when you visit our websites, subscribe to our newsletter, or take part in our events.
Table of Contents:
- General Information
- What information do we collect about you and why?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights regarding your personal data
- Transmission of data and persons eligible to access such data
- Policy Review
- Contact Details
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This website belongs to the “Asia-Pacific Greens Federation Ltd.” (hereafter referred to as: “APGF”), registered with Australian Business Number (ABN) 11138452758 at 2/97 Northbourne Avenue, Turner, ACT 2612, Australia.
- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, and “APGF” refers to the Asia-Pacific Greens Federation as mentioned above.
- “You”, ”Your” refers to an APGF website visitor, event attendee or subscriber to APGF Communications such as the APGF newsletter.
- “Personal data” refers to any information, which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
Applicable law and competent authorities
Subject to the rules of international public and private law governing the user’s rights, the Australian law applies for the relations between APGF and the user. The courts of Australia shall have sole jurisdiction.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
- Information you give us: we archive all the information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You might enter such information during the following actions:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, register for one of our events, make a donation or submit a form on the APGF website we normally collect your full name, contact information (email and phone number), country, organisation affiliation in so far as applicable to keeping a history of your involvement with us.
- When you send an email to the APGF Secretariat the correspondence is archived in the email history. The purpose of this is to have a record of communication.
- Automatic Information: When you visit our website or receive a newsletter from us, we collect information via cookies and other standard internet techniques.
Cookies are small, simple text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use functional cookies to provide you a website that is user friendly by remembering your browser settings. We use analytical cookies to optimise our website’s experience by noting which pages are visited and for how long. We use Google Analytics to gather this information.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you submit your information via a form on our website we keep your personal data until you request that it be deleted. You can request this by writing to [email protected]
- When you register to one of our events, we keep your personal data until you notify us that you do not want to receive any more information regarding our events.
- When you serve a formal functional role in one of our member organisations, we can publish your name and contact information to allow users to contact you regarding your organisational role.
- When you make a donation to us, we keep your personal data as long as is deemed necessary by any applicable law.
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once you have provided us your data, either actively or automatically, you will have the right to:
- request access to the personal data we have from you;
- request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data, unless there is any legal objection;
- object to processing;
- data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organisation in machine readable standard format);
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact us via [email protected]
5. TRANSMISSION OF DATA AND PERSONS ELIGIBLE TO ACCESS SUCH DATA
The right to access data is based on our respective internal rules regarding access permissions, as well as on the relevant written agreements with our service providers.
6. POLICY REVIEW
7. CONTACT DETAILS